Friday 2 August 2013

Clarity Stamp Challenge August 2013

Inspired by all the recent talk regarding the Gelli Plate, I thought I get mine out for a play... I slowly built up the layers, starting with iridescent white and cadmium Red I pushed my butterfly stamp into the wet acrylic and pulled off the first print.  I charged my Gelli with copper acrylic and used it as an ink pad.  I also used gold and bronze acrylic to really give the picture depth.  

I found the Stamp very easy to clean in lightly soaped water.

I must say, I enjoyed that (and made several other backgrounds whilst I was there! 

8 comments:

  1. A really lovely effect Amanda! I'm still thinking up what I'm doing for the challenge...well done for being the first one to get yours done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks lovely Mandy. You have been quick off the mark again. Are you still grinning? Thanks for entering the challenge again and good luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely artwork again Mandy, enjoy spending you voucher!
    Can't wait to see what you do with your goodies xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm especially excited now Karen, having just watched Barbara, to get my mits on those stencils! I just can't wait! Thank you all for the wonderful comments!

    ReplyDelete
  5. great card Amanda you have been quick. Thanks for entering the challenge again and of course you can spend your voucer on those stencils lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely feminine card Amanda, and love the color. Thanks for entering quick off the draw, and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Amanda Thank you for entering the Clarity Challenge. Good Luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a great card, such a pretty colour too.
    Thanks for entering and Good Luck.

    ReplyDelete